1. The Financial Bar at the bottom of each Board provides a total of fees from that entire Board
2. The default view shows total Budgeted fees.
This displays the total amount of fees across all Roles on the Board.
3. Click the Budgeted link to toggle to a Confirmed fee view.
4. The Confirmed view shows the total fees from Roles where Crew have been confirmed.
5. Click the Confirmed link to toggle back to a Budgeted fee view.
6. When no Jobs, or Roles, are selected on a Board, then the fees shown are for all Jobs across the entire Board.
7. Select one or more Jobs, or Roles, to see the total fees for the selected items.
8. The total fees are now displayed in the Financial Bar for any selected items.
9. Toggle the view between Budgeted and Confirmed fees by clicking on the link.
10. Click on the Hide button to remove the Financial Bar from the bottom of a Board.
This preference is on a per user basis and is remembered across different devices.
11. To view the Financial Bar, just click the icon in the bottom right corner
12. The Financial Bar is now visible.
That's it. You're all done!