1. There are a couple of different ways you can edit a Crew's fee.
To get started select the Role you wish to manage.
2. Firstly, you can edit a Crew's fee when you're confirming them onto a Role
3. Select and update any of the fees as required
4. And then click Confirm
5. A 'fee' label is added next to their name to indicate that their fee is different to the one that is set on the Role.
6. Secondly, if you want to edit the fee for Crew that is already confirmed click on the More menu next to their name
7. And select Edit Fee
8. Then update the fees as required and then click Confirm
9. A 'fee' label is added next to their name to indicate that their fee is different to the one that is set on the Role.
10. If you amend fees on a Role that contains individually adjusted Crew fees, then you'll be asked to confirm if you want to overwrite any individual fees with the new Role fee.
11. Click Confirm to update confirmed Crew fees to match the Role changes.
Or click Skip to keep already confirmed Crew fees separate from the changes you made to the Role.
12. Remember to Publish your changes.
13. Once the changes are published, Crew will be sent an email outlining any changes to fees.