1. Select an individual Job, or multi select a few Jobs, that you wish to add into a Group
2. Click the Group button in the toolbar
3. A new Group will be created and any selected Jobs will be added.
4. Click into the Group Settings popin to give the Group a name
5. Click the collapse icon to minimise a Group
6. Click the expand icon to maximise a Group
7. To ungroup Jobs, first select the Group
8. Then click the Ungroup button in the toolbar
9. Ungrouped Jobs are anchored back to the top of the Board
10. Two or more Groups can be grouped into a Set. To do this select multiple Groups
11. Click the Group button
12. A Set has now been created
13. Sets can be collapsed and expanded just like Groups
14. To ungroup a Set, first select the Set on the Board, and then click the ungroup button in the toolbar
15. Content in that Set will now be back to their original state.