Multi-Day Jobs are used in the scenario when the same Crew are required across multiple days.
Same Crew across multiple days or Jobs
How To Create A Multi-Day Job
1. Select Job
Select a date and create a Job following the same method as a Single-Day Job. Then select the Job you've created.
Selecting a Job
2. Copy And Paste
- Copy the Job and then select the dates you want the Job to be linked across. This can be individual dates or a range.
- Then paste using the LINKED JOB icon in the toolbar or by clicking EDIT>PASTE AS LINKED JOB menu item.
Copy and paste a linked Job
3. Linked Job
When you create a Multi-Day Job it will have a link icon in the corner and the cards all share the same colour. They also contain a sequential number to indicate which Job within the sequence it is.
Multi-Day Job visual indicators
Shared Data Across A Multi-Day Job
Within a Multi-Day Job, some data is the same across each instance and other data can be edited on each individual instance.
The following data stays the same across all instances:
- Job Title and Headline
- Role Types and the number of Crew required
- Role and Job descriptions
The following data can be different in each instance:
- Start and end times
- Fees, subsistence and expenses
Different location, start and end times
Different Fees on each instance
Instances On The Same Day
A Multi-Day Job can have instances on the same day. This can be achieved by copying and pasting a Job onto the same date using the PASTE AS LINKED JOB option.
Multiple instances on the same date