Company Owners can customise reports allowing easy import into their own systems such as payroll or payment software.
How to customise your reports
1. Open APP SETTINGS and select REPORT CUSTOMISATION
2. Select the report you wish to customise
Choose from EMPLOYEE SALARIES REPORT, SELF EMPLOYED SALARIES REPORT, EXPENSES REPORT and NEW STARTER REPORT
3. Click ADD DATA to add any additional data that you require in the report
4. Drag-and-drop the data into the order you want it to appear in the report
5. Click on the edit icon to customise the Column Title that appears in the report
6. Delete the rows that aren’t required in your report
7. Click SAVE to confirm the changes
Data Itemisation and Grouping
Choose how role data appears in reports as either:
- Itemised - lists all jobs crew have completed on a separate row
- Grouped - combines total amount for each crew into a single row
Note: Grouping is only available for 'Employee salaries report', 'Self-employed salaries report' and 'Expenses report'.
Note: not all data fields are available when data is grouped